Thursday, July 8, 2010

exert

Just a short update; since I've been posting mostly about W.Cup recently.

Copa Iba's on Saturday. It's a Captain Ball and Futsal tournament organized by the I (not sure wht it stands for) Brethren Association. You might be asking, how did I end up participating. I'm not even fit. Lol. So Amos asked me to help out cause his church team needed more girls. 6 girls and 3 guys need to be on court; so yea. As much as I feel I will be quite useless; I'm gonna try my best to help them. Supposed to exercise this week since I need to build up on my stamina. We have to play 8 games, 16 minutes each, that's only for group stage. You get the picture. Just hope I don't screw up and cause them to lose.

College tmr and I think it will be practice after that, and gonna stay over at a team-mate's place I think. Comp's in Klang and we need to be there by 6am.. It's quite impossible for me to go there from where I'm staying right now so yea.

There's a blood donation drive tmr in college and I'm quite interested to take part but seeing that the competition's on Sat, I'm taking no risks. It's not a small thing, donating blood. One needs to be physically and mentally prepared. 

Till then. :). 

It's You. 


No comments: