Tuesday, September 8, 2009

can't help it

I am trying not to tell you, but I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say.
So I'm hidin what I'm feelin'
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

Business class was pretty cool today. =) And upon entering our Psychology class, Mr. Loo said there was a good news and a bad one... The thing is, the good news wasn't THAT good to begin with and the bad one didn't seem bad at all. Hah.

During Pre-U meeting, we were passed the Pilot Entry Form for our Jan A-Level exams (so fast...) and were briefed about it... And obviously, have to pay for it. No joke man.. For this exam itself, it's RM1040 for me and I'm thinking of taking the IELTS exam this semester too, another RM550... Which reminds me how I can't afford to screw up. But then again, I don't wanna be stressed about it. So yeah.

Before Pre-U, I was pretty free for like two hours. So me and a few others went to 7-Eleven to get some drinks and went back to college. We were bored so we started telling jokes. Have you ever heard of the 2 PINK PING PONG BALLS one? Apparently, it could take up to half an hour. For those who know, don't spoil it. Haha. If you're interested, I can tell you. It's way too cool. =D.

Anyone want a macaron? =)

No comments: