Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sleep

Had another long day. I took a fifteen minute nap at 8 cause I couldn't stay awake for another minute. I get cranky when I don't get my nap; I need at least an hour.

Sam came down to KL today, he met me outside college, we went to check out the condos near college; Scott Villa and Scott Sentral. I got Mr. Michael's (college's Student Service officer) permission to go into my friends place. It's the college rule that no outsiders/friends are allowed to enter our friends condo.. Sam's thinking of renting a unit even though he isn't gonna be in KL very often. If he gets it, I could use a room; won't be such a hassle to go to college anymore though living with my aunt has a lot of benefits too. Long way to go anyway.

I have assignments due on Thursday but I have to leave it for tomorrow; too tired to do anything right now. Hoping to sleep early today. -out-

There can't possibly be another, no it can't be. And, you won't ever know. I'm t.r.y.i.n.g

No comments: