Friday, September 25, 2009

home

The comfort of being at home is just too great. Came back to KL on Wednesday. Basically did nothing much at home besides the usual things and meeting up with some friends.

Met up with Ann Yan on Monday, my deskmate for 2 years in Form 4 and 5 and one of my closest friends while I was in school too. We still kept in touch and we met on Monday; haven't seen her since SPM ended. Walked and talked in Jusco after having lunch. Glad to have seen her =).

On Tuesday, I met up with Rachel at Old Town who's leaving for UK on Tuesday morning. Since she will only be coming down on Monday, I'd have no chance to meet her then so Tuesday it was.. Quite sad to think about it right now. Sandra and Daniel was with us too, and after Daniel went back, 3 of us went to McD to get ice-creams.

Tuesday night was Pasar Malam as usual. I went mostly for the company, cause PJ has better night markets to be honest. Hah. And yeah, after meeting the ISCF campers, went to join the guys; we went to Jusco for awhile and McD after that. Came back around 11plus.

College was alright yesterday; I actually did not feel sleepy during Econs class though I barely slept the night before. And yeah I had a 2 and a half hour break at 12 before my Lit class so I went to Times Square with Vicki and Mei-Xian. Had a great time.

Pictures..

Ann Yan.

Mei-Xian and Vicki


Aunt's Belated B'day Celeb at some cafe.. Dad's drink. Soursop thing, pretty good.

In Between the Foo Brothers, Samuel and Shao

-out.-

No comments: