Monday, September 28, 2009

slow fade

Aunt left for New Zealand on Saturday for 1 and a half months. She went to help my aunty who just gave birth with her confinement. So I'm left alone at home with her 6 dogs. There're 7 actually, but the biggest one was sent to a friend to be taken care of. If not, I might as well just stop college and take care of the dogs the whole time. Hah. I'm not complaining though. It's not as bad as it seems. Though I will be alone for more than half of the time my aunt's away; my mum will be coming down a few times for a few days before she goes back home and a friend of my aunt has promised to drop in once in awhile to stay and help out with the dogs. So it's not that bad after all. Though this would mean I'd have to get up extra earlier every morning to settle some dog stuff and take the bus to the LRT station. But then again, I'll get used to it.

Some of us went for 'tea' after IELTS class today at Mid Valley. Went in two cars. Kenneth, Julius, Janice in Kenneth's car; me, Wei Han and Ern Wei in Chuen Hoe's car. I dragged Ern Wei along (according to him) when I saw him walking out of college. Hope he didn't get screwed by his apartment mates. Haha. It took us nearly half an hour just to decide where to go. That's why by the time we actually reached and decided where to eat, it was already 5.30. One hour wasted. And yeah, the roads were quite jammed on our way back. By the time I reached the LRT station it was 8.30 and I had to wait for half an hour for the bus. It's annoying sometimes how the buses are not always punctual and the drivers only go when they feel like it. It's supposed to be every twenty minutes. Why am I not surprised?

Could it be true? I really can't tell, I'll just keep trusting Him. =)

1 comment:

aaron kian said...

lololol...patience is a virtual serene... hahaha sueing the bus company is a better virtual than patience... hahahahaha