Saturday, September 5, 2009

so much for holidays

Finally done with my assignments. But, wait - there's more!! Lit research yet to be done, Business Studies survey yet to be done. Was supposed to study Psychology but had no time. Must think of how to answer my Psycho lecturer when he asks why I didn't study... Not even done with Econs notes.

Well, at least I've done the major ones. =D. 

So much for having a one week break. I wanted to get so many things done, but I failed miserably. Can't blame anyone or anything besides myself. But then again, no stress!!

Looking at the bright side, at least I got to eat Ipoh food! Though I've only covered a part of what I want to eat... Speaking of which, I'm hungry already though I had a late dinner. And I had ample time to sleep... Which I rarely get to do in KL. So I guess I won't complain. Though I wish I could've spent more time doing more beneficial things, what's the point of wishing now? 

Didn't go out the whole week except for meals and getting my new phone cover. Everyone's got school! =/. Anyway, went to watch Up today with my two brothers; Samuel and John and Abel and Constance as well. It was the first time John went to cinema and surprisingly he did behave. Except for the part where he kept asking me for food and kept saying he was hungry. At least it wasn't so bad.  And the movie: I liked it.. And I like Russell too, he's SO CUTE! Hahah. 

Speaking of John, here's a random picture we took last year. Hah

See any resemblance?

Will be going back to KL tomorrow. -out.-

1 comment:

aaron kian said...

d cermin very dirty oni lol..