Thursday, September 3, 2009

let it all out

Today, in the blink of an eye, I'm holding on to something and I do not know why.

(Thanks to Amos for the BLG influence. Haha.)

It's funny how upon finding out certain things,

You begin to wonder if it's all worth it.

There are many things in this life

In which we will never understand

No matter how hard we try.

Yet if we keep trying to find out,

Then we're missing the whole point.

Rather than trying to reason,

Why not trust?

----------------------------

Time is running out.

And it's painful sometimes when

I think of what could've been had I chose a different path.

But God has brought me all the way here.

It's not by accident that I am where I am right now.

He knew this was coming.

Yet He chose to allow it proves He has something in mind.

It's just that I can't see it right now.

And that doesn't give me any reason to stop trusting.

It's happened so many times before...

What makes me think it'll be different this time?

I was stumped for a moment

Not knowing what to do.

And I've just realized

That the only thing I can do is

To hope and pray.

One chance; it's all I'm asking for.

The pain you go through,

You're never alone.

Trust Him.

No comments: