Monday, September 14, 2009

randoms

Happy birthday Phil!!

Mr. Darkside. Haha

My friend since I was erm born? We grew up together in the same church and later on same neighbourhood. I still remember how me, my brother and Phil would do the craziest things. And Abel used to get bullied by them when he was much younger. Haha. We used to go to the park near my house when we were Std 5 and 6, cycled around the neighbourhood nearly every weekend, talked about Pampers Boy and Min Pau and all the nonsense we did in church camps. Too many memories. He's like my fourth brother. Haha.

Thanks for all you've said and done; the support you've given me throughout these years. Thanks for listening to all my stories and for all the advice. Thanks for always belanja-ing me, I've always known you to be such a generous person who gives and never asks for anything in return. You've got a really big heart. So, happy 19th! =D

Speaking of Phil, I met up with him at The Curve/IKEA on Saturday. Haven't seen him since I left for KL though he's studying in Monash. Anyway, we had lunch in IKEA, then walked around Curve: was looking for a jacket which I couldn't find.. We went to Cineleisure after that and watched....... Where Got Ghost? Though I had to depend on the subtitles, I thought the movie was not bad though it was LAME but I still found it hilarious. =D.

We found this near the cinema. Ignore the expression.

Take 2. So much for trying to seem scared.

Anyway, I wanted to go for Community Service with Vicki today.. We went over to Wisma Harapan, but we went at the wrong time cause the person-in-charge was having her break. Waited awhile and decided not to wait anymore so we walked to Sentral.. Though I already had lunch, I wanted to go McD but had a sudden craving for Starbucks. Hah.


Vicki's food and drink on the left. We got three packets of those chips for free.

And yesterday, Joon Yang sent me this picture that he took quite some time ago:

Some people just think I like Liverpool just cause of Torres which is absolutely NOT TRUE. Those who really know me would know that. He spelled my surname wrong so I asked for him to edit.. and he did this.

Thanks very much JY. Haha. You're lucky I'm not *******. =P.

-out-.

No comments: