Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a yearning deep inside

There's a cry deep within me, a yearning to feel You, I look to You Lord.

An inner conflict is:
(i) when two elements within you struggle for something
(ii) a mental or emotional struggle occurs within you

Right now, that's what I'm going through. It's always when you want a change; when you don't want to be like how you used to be; when you really don't want to be prone to making assumptions without knowing the truth behind it. It's hard really, to do or not do what you've always been used to. But with Him, it's all possible.

Lord I won't ask You to remove the pain; I won't ask You to take it all away, but I will ask that You show me what You want me to learn; help me trust You more and that I may see You in everything... To be more like You. Even though my heart tells me a different thing; even though my desires seem to be so strong; deep inside and more than anything else, my soul longs; my heart yearns for You.

No comments: