Wednesday, September 30, 2009

rachel

A pic we took in 2007 during Christmas

Rachel left for UK yesterday. She's one of the very few best friends I have and knowing that she's left is quite hard for me to accept. Didn't realize how fast time passed till then..

I knew her in youth since I was form 3. And it was only in form 4 that we started getting closer, she was form 5 then. I remember hanging out with her in school and even in youth. We shared many things and she was one whom I trusted. Because of something that happened, I stopped confiding in her for a few months; due to several reasons. But it was after those months that we started getting much closer again. When she left school, I was quite sad due to the fact I had one less good friend to hang out with in school. Somehow, we still managed to keep in touch and were still very close friends. Up till now and hopefully it won't change despite her being so far away now.

She was the one I texted the most; talked to the most, told the most stories to, shared the most with. Things just won't be the same anymore, but I'm glad that she managed to get a place in Imperial and she will surely do well.

If you ever read this, I hope you'll know that I treasure our friendship alot and I'm so grateful to have a good friend like you. Hope to see you in December if you're coming back and hope we can still keep in touch often. And yeah, God has a great plan for you; allow Him to use you for His purpose and you'll see the great things ahead. =). And, you're special. Thanks again for always listening to what I have to say, and never once got tired of it... You'll be in my prayers. Love you sis in Christ. =)

No comments: